RBC Limited partners with organizations to meet their compliance obligation to establish and operate effective compliance programs. In today’s highly sophisticated integrated systems, health care’s mandate is to ensure integrity and accuracy in the billing and provision of services for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries while achieving positive patient care outcomes. Proactive organizational initiatives provide the risk management tools to identify, correct and strengthen program compliance efforts. Prepare now to protect your agency’s assets. RBC Limited has the credentials and industry experience to meet your compliance needs.
- Compliance Gap Analysis:
Identify Opportunities to Strengthen Practices to meet regulations;
- Compliance Risk Assessment:
Identify practices and /or processes that adversely impact compliance;
- Develop/Update Corporate Compliance Program to Meet Regulatory changes;
- Focused Clinical Record/Billing Audits to Identify Opportunities to Strengthen Practices to Mitigate Audits, Denials and Downcode;
- Education and training based on your organization’s plan;
NYS OMIG customized three level education programs;
- Clinical Compliance Audits:
Broad spectrum approach to identify clinical practices that hinder compliance including quality review of clinical records, coding practices and outsourcing outcomes.
- RBC Limited partners with industry legal experts on compliance programs and initiatives including Integrity Agreements, Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions, and bankruptcy.
- Our expert consultants have national credentials in Home Health Leadership, Clinical Practice, ICD-10-CM Coding, OASIS, Medical Records, Case Management and HIPAA.
- Our consultants all have backgrounds in the hospital, hospice, and home care arena.